Welcome all the new members!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Scott and Mark, or outgoing and incoming membership secretary's looked like they were having a busy time over the last couple of days at Stoneleigh; I know we had about 18 new members by one stage on Sunday!

Welcome to the club everyone that joined us over the weekend! I hope you all had a great Stoneleigh...

• Like 2

Yep, we had a very busy time of it, haven't had a chance to do the numbers yet and I'll post tomorrow, but welcome to all the new members and returning members, we're delighted to have you on board!  Welcome to the best club in the world (probably)!

Yep, we had a very busy time of it, haven't had a chance to do the numbers yet and I'll post tomorrow, but welcome to all the new members and returning members, we're delighted to have you on board!  Welcome to the best club in the world (probably)!

Great to see so many New Members and welcome.

Um, Scott, you handed the membership job over yesterday, remember :d

Mark was put to the sword yesterday and did a great job.  My thanks to Paul Hurdsfield for hulking all the MemSec gear to his region tomorrow.  I'm very comfortable and happy that our new MemSec will do a great job and welcome him aboard.  :t-up: Hope you'll all do the same!

Hi Scott,

I'm sure there must have been plenty photo's taken at Stoneleigh over the weekend, is there going to be somewhere on the site for the lads to post them up, just for guys like me that never made it this year…just a thought...