Well done Mr Banks... and team

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Job well done!

Well done to Andy and his team for all their effort!

Del

My hearty congratulations and thanks to Andy and all the volunteer team who made Stoneleigh possible.  It was without doubt the best Stoneleigh to which I have ever been from a club standpoint.  Especially given all the circumstances involved in the run-up, it was an amazing accomplishment.

I'll repeat this until I die - it's the members that make the club.  The members who volunteered - the members who organised - the members who attended - you all made our showpiece event something of which we can all be proud.  We were the finest group there and by a country mile.  A huge thanks and pat on the back to everyone.  I've never been prouder to be a WSCC member.

Finally, a big shout out to Andy's son Callum - what a star!  Every time I turned around, Callum was there working tirelessly, reading minds and stepping in to do what was needed without being asked, always smiling, never flagging.  I know your father is very proud of you and he has every right to be.  My personal thanks to you, young man, and that of Lady Chairman as well, who very much enjoyed your company.  If only all adults were as mature and great to be around as you.  My star of the show :)  :yes:

• Like 2

I second your comments on Callum, Scott.  What a delightful young chap!  Sterling work at the BBQ on Sunday night.  Dad is no doubt very proud, and rightly so.   :yes:

• Like 1

Well done to everybody the WSCC banner avenue looked amazing  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes: and every other club had to drive past us  :cool:  :cool:

Steve

I couldn't agree more with all the previous comments.

This years Stoneleigh is without doubt one of the best I have attended and thanks are largely due to Andy who coordinated and pulled off one of the best (if not the best) club stands in the whole showground. Well done also to the dedicated team of volunteers who supported Andy in the running of both the club displays and for putting on a very professional show. :t-up:

Great weekend thanks to Andy, Scott and everyone else  :t-up:

You expect every year to be better than the last----and it was.   Well done Andy and the team.   Love the Avenue and area flags.  :yes: 

yes  I agree with all the above, great job everyone involved :yes::t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

Can't believe how busy it got on Sunday and also how many non Westfield owners came into the marquee

There were points when I didn't know who to talk to it was so busy and so many people asking questions

Great atmosphere and run by a great bunch of people

It was good to be involved and I wish I could of stayed for the Monday

Mind you I think I had enough beer Saturday night!!

here here to all of the above -  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Top work by Andy and all the Stoneleigh team - Lots of hard work done by everyone to put on such a good display and marquee was excellent - Thanks Andy and all Stand volunteers

Yes proper and deserved praise for all the work that had been done in the run up to and during the show - no doubt a huge responsibility on all involved, but particularly to Andy who looked a midge weary on occasions ...

Andy - when you finally crawl out of your cave (bed) you should take great satisfaction for what you and the rest of the team have achieved :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

Well done to ALL of the team that took part :cool: :cool: :cool:

Also echo the comments on young Callum - what a friendly, confident and funny kid he is (I hope he is still wearing his cap :d )

For me it was brilliant to have D ick and the grand kids there from my patch who helped out both days - thanks m8's :t-up:

Yup - I'd also like to thank Callum who carried an old git through our responsibilities at the refreshment table - I enjoyed his company, attitude and enthusiasm - well done Andy (and his Mum too).

Finally, a big shout out to Andy's son Callum - what a star!  Every time I turned around, Callum was there working tirelessly, reading minds and stepping in to do what was needed without being asked, always smiling, never flagging.  I know your father is very proud of you and he has every right to be.  My personal thanks to you, young man, and that of Lady Chairman as well, who very much enjoyed your company.  If only all adults were as mature and great to be around as you.  My star of the show :)  :yes:

I second your comments on Callum, Scott.  What a delightful young chap!  Sterling work at the BBQ on Sunday night.  Dad is no doubt very proud, and rightly so.   :yes:

Also echo the comments on young Callum - what a friendly, confident and funny kid he is (I hope he is still wearing his cap :d )

Right, it took me a while, mainly to dry my eyes so I could see to type.

I am so incredibly proud of Calum (one L by the way), for the many things he does as all fathers are of all their children. He loves the show, loves to mix with you guys and gals and loves to get involved and do his bit, I'd honestly be lost without him.

I'm very grateful to you all for the mention, I'll be sure to let him know and make sure he is suitably rewarded. Thank you.

• Like 1