OK - It's Official - Carbon Fibre is the Future!

KugaWestie

Well, photographic evidence that our brand new Chairman is getting into carbon fibre.

Here he is wearing his new necklace :d

P5040006_zps7747e375.jpg

• Like 2

Is that a Carbon ring around the collar?

Damn just binned 4 bits like that if I had known I would have got them in the club shop!

Miserable swine, an off cut and not even engraved.  But I wore it all day and in the AGM - thanks Gary. :d

Now I have 363 days to mess with your avatar and user name...as does Smokey....!

Miserable swine, an off cut and not even engraved.  But I wore it all day and in the AGM - thanks Gary. :d

Now I have 363 days to mess with your avatar and user name...as does Smokey....!

I doff my hat to you Scott, you did wear it all day ;)

I look forward to my trinket next year from you :d

You can't start a thread like this Gary without also confessing the fact that you bought some chrome for your car over the weekend :oops: :oops:

You can't start a thread like this Gary without also confessing the fact that you bought some chrome for your car over the weekend :oops: :oops:

Scandal!!!

I thought I would take the Dave Eastwood approach, and have a bit of both  :laugh:

Thin end of the wedge, Gary, the future is so chromed, your gonna need shades...!

• Like 1

This fence is sooo comfortable, I could sit here forever!

Started fitting my highly polished stainless exhaust yesterday - looks almost chrome like, the carbon silencer finishes it off a treat!  :p  :laugh:

This fence is sooo comfortable, I could sit here forever!

Started fitting my highly polished stainless exhaust yesterday - looks almost chrome like, the carbon silencer finishes it off a treat!  :p  :laugh:

Budge up Dave, I need to get comfy on it too  :laugh:

Gary, you'll be delighted to know that, using the same high level of craft and skill that you used in the creation of my necklace, I have already made you a gift for you to wear proudly at Stoneleigh 2015.  It is sitting with pride of place on my desk as I type, and I look forward to presenting it to you next year.

Enjoy the the 363 day thrill of anticipation, and especially your drive to Stoneleigh next year! :devil:  :cool:  :p  ;)

Oh no, not Kryptonite please!

:laugh:  :ph34r:

• Like 1