Show dominators

Hellski

Nope, it've been boring travelling down on my own!!

never the best .......makes it a long journey...

Was a bit dead today. Not even half the number of Westys on the club displays.

Sunday always best .. but maybe better bargains to be had later on Monday ;-)

Saw you leaving just as I was rocking up Gary...

Had a different view of the show this year. I didn't have anything in particular to buy and had a mate with me who wanted to build a car that he could fit in. Saw just how many kits are there instead of concentrating on Westfield parts.

Oh and I managed to spend some cash on something totally cosmetic at Aerodynamix. Then mentally spend a shed load more.

• Like 1

Saw you leaving just as I was rocking up Gary...

I didnt see you Dom, must have been the hangover haze :d

Yes a great show and a great event put together by Andy Banks, his son Callum and a whole host of other members.  The feather flags looked brilliant so well done Andrew Reeves.  The organiser from the Caterham Club came by and said how good the whole Westfield looked - nice of him to say so.  There must have been 150 Caterhams there on Sunday and I had a nice chat with a chap with a 620R.  I wonder how it compares with Westfield's supercharged Honda 2000S which was detuned from somewhere north of 380bhp down to 360?

A great two day show - well done us!!

• Like 1

Peter Osborne and Andrew Reeves have both done a cracking job on the flag and the new artwork.

• Like 1