NW to Stoneleigh Convoy

WINGNUT

First time ive ever done the trip to Stoneleigh in the convoy! 

I honestly thought would have been a bit of a pain in the back of my mind and take too long!

But i couldnt have been more wrong it was the dogs, I found myself smiling and laughing constantly throughout the journey!  As we left Knutsford i think me and my dad counted around 29 cars and as we all accelerated down the slip road it felt like being part of the Gumball Rally :d :d!

The noise for other road users must have been crazy nevermind the fact that wherever you looked there was a westfield.

At one point there were westfields in every lane in front and every lane behind and the noise was orgasmic!  Thanks too all who were involved and too whoever led it was brilliant and ran really smooth, gutted i didnt do it last year now!

Just out of interest do we know how many were in it total? We must have neared fifty im sure they were everywhere!

• Like 2

Sounds great. I was in a convoy of around 8-9 for a short while through Redditch. No idea who they were.

30 when we pulled out of Stafford services..we may have picked up another couple on the way..good day

Who would have thought driving down the M6 could be such fun! I took a very early morning drive across Woodhead to meet up at Stockport. Half a dozen of us left there, but we met loads more at Knutsford, picking up others further down. Westfield's all around. Thanks everyone for an excellent trip.

No idea of the total number.

Jen

Yep, enjoyed the convoy.

A big thanks to John and the 2 others (who I didn't ask their names!), who gave me a bump start at Sandbach services, due to my kaput battery. Thanks guys, the day would have been quite different if it wasn't for you!

New battery bought at the show so that will sort it!!

Andy

I honestly thought there were more than thirty, the M6 was like the club stand looked brill!

Either way cracking run and loads of fun!

Photo's by any chance ??

That would have been an awesome sight 

55722190-0f82-4dd4-abf1-06c3323d9e7d_zps

Here was some of the starting line up from Knutsford! A few more turned up then the kiddy giggling journey began :d :d :d :d