Hide and Seek champion?

WINGNUT

Hi All

Hoping the title isnt going to be a bad idea, but where is Mr C these days?

Ive been so busy decorating etc since moving house that my time on here has been neglected! I understand hes sold his car and he doesnt seem to have been that active of late, is everything ok? or has he moved on to pastures new?

Gone to Jersey I believe ..

My mate 8 doors away purchased his Westy. Which then made me desperately want one. Which I now find unsuitable for my needs. So we can actually blame guest for me having to sell my car. :d

I think his medical discharge came through and Mrs C got a job in Jersey.

He's probably joined the Volvo forum and is complaining about the driving standards on the Island. :)

He's probably joined the Volvo forum and is complaining about the driving standards on the Island. :)

Funnily enough he mentioned the driving in Jersey on his Facebook page the other day.

Believe he is loving life over in jersey.

:)

Well maybe the driving issue was always Mr C! LOL

As long as hes happy thats all that matters, thanks for the update!

He is in the islands and having a ball I believe - we should keep his spirit and friendship alive by having a dedicated zone for reporting road traffic accidents in the midlands - I really miss him as I made his friendship in real life as well and he is a top bloke :-)

• Like 1

Yes, he did say he would be near so could pop over.

I have no problem, quite like the lad.

However I said he should look at the ferry fare from Jersey to Cherbourg. Never heard anything after that.