Smokey's Westfield Model Kits On Sale At Stoneleigh!

Captain Colonial

Wahoo, want one!

Can i have a Black one?

I tried my best to do Black but it created a few problems when it came to the defining of fold lines and the various detailing of parts, I did try using a different colour for these but I'm afraid the effect was lost and I had to give up on that colour. The best option for you I'm sorry to say would be Scott's suggestion.

I guessed printing the lines on black would have been problematic!

Looks like the gloss black rattle can it is then  :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

How popular were these, did they all go?

They seemed popular. Enough to pay for the production and and few quid for this years charity and we have a good few left for next year. If I get the time I'll count out what we have left and work out how many sold and in what colours - seems like a reasonable way to spend an evening  :suspect:

Fantastic, we enjoyed making ours last year ;).

Having spent an hour or so selling these I know what's missing...

Sales patter "Would you like to build a Westfield?  Well now you can! (looks at child) What colour would you like?"

Small child (it's a girl) "Can I have a pink one please?"

Mark said he carefully chose the correct Westfield colours but can I suggest a pink one be added to the authentic list??

Easily fixed for next year as it only takes me about 15 minutes to make a different.

TBH when I drew them originally for the forum, I picked only the standard Westfield colours. I know it was a bit of a last minute rush to get them printed in time for Stoneleigh and TBH I didn't consider that the target market may be slightly different :down:

I shall make amends for 2015 and may also have something else new ???

Sales data:

paperwestysales2014.png

• Like 2

So that must mean the most popular colour for a Westfield is Post Office Red .>>>>>>> :westy:

Quick escape right now

Bob :d :d :d

With Electric Blue tied in second  :p  :d