Parts for Sale, I'll bring them to Stoneleigh

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Paul,

Could I have the discs and the trailer wheel clamp. I assume the discs are standard ones 108mm stud pcds. I can collect prior to Stoneleigh if you wish and I am at Stoneleigh on Monday only.

Just let me know and I can dodge around from Sale and cough up the readies. I'm sure we can sort something.

Bob

2nd dibs on wheel clamp please.

Hyah Bob any way you want to do it, It's a quick blast for you round the M60, I'm half a mile from J22. :t-up:

Bump for the rest of the stuff thats unsold at the mo, I will be bringing it to the show anyway for the non internety people :d

I would like the two seatbelt mounting bolt covers please

I'm sorry young Mr Tolf but Rednob 1980 beat you to them by about 2 days

Thanks for looking. :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Paul could still do with h/lamp brackets would you post them please.. Sorry didn't get to meet up at stoneleigh

Paul could still do with h/lamp brackets would you post them please.. Sorry didn't get to meet up at stoneleigh

Ok I

are you still interested in the diff brace and headlamp? I'll check the postage, the brackets will fit in a jiffy bag, so it shouldn't be too much.

As you can see in the photo they need cleaning up a bit and maybe powder coating.

Hi Paul found I had a diff bracket in garage and picked up a pair of lights on the Monday at stoneleigh so if I could have just brackets please mate that be fab, condition not important as will be sprayed. Cheers paul

Will I sent you a pm regarding the brackets :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.