Parts for Sale, I'll bring them to Stoneleigh

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

1 Pair of new Brembo solid front brake discs. Sold

1 Set of unused rigid brake pipes as supplied by Westfield in starter kit, Sold

Various IVA covers and bonnet catches Sold

1 new diff brace with bush £5.

1 Handbrake gaiter Sold

1 MT75 Gear lever been modified could be modded some more £5.

IMGP7833_zps21df51d3.jpg

1 5 3/4 Headlamp some rust to bot of reflector and shell £5

2 Headlamp brackets £5

IMGP7832_zps4589d9a7.jpg

1 Rear lamp £2

1 Reversing lamp £2

1 Front indicator and old style pod £5

1 Carbon effect number plate holder Sold 

IMGP7828_zpsd9b68128.jpg

2000mm x 20mm x 5mm self adhesive foam strip enough to do each side of your bonnet £1

I have about 20 mtrs of the stuff so I'll cut it up as you want it.Still got loads of this

IMGP7835_zpse7ac83c3.jpg

1 Halfords wheel clamp with 2 high security keys, Sold

1 Ratchet hand winch, 1200 lb capacity, could do with a new cable. In the bin at Stoneleigh

I would prefer to bring this lot to Stoneleigh not post them, I'll be there from Saturday til' after the show on Monday.

Thanks for looking :t-up:

i'll take the iva covers and catches please

will collect sunday at stoneleigh

2000mm x 20mm x 5mm self adhesive foam strip enough to do each side of your bonnet £1

IMGP7835_zpse7ac83c3.jpg

Could I bag this please? Will be at Stoneleigh (probably) both days.

Hi can I have diff brace/ light brackets/ please will be with children sevens lot

Paul I would like the handbrake gaiter and carbon effect number plate holder please.  I will be at Stoneleigh on Monday 5th.

Ok chaps I'll pm everyone my mobile number, see you at the show :t-up: my caravan will be somewhere behind the club marquee :cool:

Just to clarify things I have about 20 metres of the foam strip so there should be plenty for all, and I'll cut it off the reel as people want it.

Just to clarify things I have about 20 metres of the foam strip so there should be plenty for all, and I'll cut it of the reel as people want it.

Ah, that's still fine with me... Although I may want to have a little bit extra to go over the scuttle (where the bonnet rests) if thats ok?

Stuart have gaiter if you want I'm in no rush for one and have been a bit greedy mate :-)

Ah, that's still fine with me... Although I may want to have a little bit extra to go over the scuttle (where the bonnet rests) if thats ok?

Yep no problem.

• Like 1

Stuart have gaiter if you want I'm in no rush for one and have been a bit greedy mate :-)

Thanks Will much appreciated.  And welcome back!

Hi Paul .

Do you know If the sandwich plate is for a zetec to mt75 gearbox ? If so dibs on that please .

Hi Paul .

Do you know If the sandwich plate is for a zetec to mt75 gearbox ? If so dibs on that please .

I think so, anyway it's free so just take it and see, if not it goes in the bin ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.