Flared side panels carbon/grp

simon besant

A friend of mine is after a pair of flared side panels for a Westfield

Mick is not making any at the moment so wonder if anybody had a pair they are not needing

Would that be in Carbon Julian??

Possibly both , I need a set for my car and as the bodywork will be going back on soon I'll be looking at getting on with it although will be after Stoneleigh and Stoneleigh orders may delay it slightly .

No rush for me Julian as this would be part of my order with you for next winter in my quest to shed a few extra lbs from the car in fitting more carbon, so happy to go to the bottom of the list.

Im very interested, no rush.

Just had another call on these too so will aim to get on with it definately as soon as Stoneleigh orders are out the way , I have the necessary donor parts to work with so will be off to a good start . 

• 1 month later...

Are these still in the pipeline to be made please?

If so are the corners going to be rounded or square? :)

Still in the pipe line , will be flared out top and bottom edges , rear will be long enough to be cut either vertical or following the scuttle/bonnet line . Front will be similar to the Westfield Tub , corners top and bottom will be slightly rounded similar to the Westfield tub sides . 

I'm interested as well :)

I'll keep an eye on this thread

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.