Essex Evening run out

Pistol Pete

Sorry...won't be able to make it....wife not too well, she went to bed at 4.30 so I'm on daddy duties. Just came off the phone and think I've been sold a new engine....will know for sure tomorrow :)

Currently (18.05) raining in Hawkwell. It's coming from the West. Not looking good. If it stops and looks OK I will meet you at the Lodge by 19.00. If I don't make it have fun and see at the next meet. 

Great run out, although if i'm honest i didnt expect some of the roads to be that narrow or gravelly, or to head through Terling twice - although it was very pretty. Oh or the u turns thrown in so i say hi to Lee.

Paul mate found us a lovely treasure at our finishing - photos to follow.

The runners:

IMG_4559_zps3a1dffde.jpg

IMG_4557_zps6fcbf66a.jpg

IMG_4561_zpsccfa6955.jpg

IMG_4563_zpsf35c9182.jpg

IMG_4565_zpsd889903b.jpg

IMG_4569_zpsa263d16e.jpg

And the finishers:

IMG_4576_zpsb953e9cd.jpg

And a nice little gem found by Paul's mate while they were waiting for us to arrive:

IMG_4579_zps761e559d.jpg

IMG_4581_zps5d3cb2c1.jpg

enjoyed - thanks for arranging Pete

• Like 1

Ditto.... great to meet some of Essex Owners and had a great run out even if I did manage to go supersonic and miss the turn off.... 

• Like 1

My pleasure, great to be back on the road.

:) 

Ditto.... great to meet some of Essex Owners and had a great run out even if I did manage to go supersonic and miss the turn off.... 

:yellow-westy: Yes that was funny, especially on your first outing with us. :yellow-westy:   You're like our Graham, easily baited :)

• Like 1

:yellow-westy: Yes that was funny, especially on your first outing with us. :yellow-westy:   You're like our Graham, easily baited :)

Bernie....

I'm just easy........full stop!