Stoneleigh Monday 5th.......Essex drive up

Graham0127

8am.  to late?    Pete would have had a busy weekend with his sprinting so needs his beauty sleep ;)  

7.30am  sounds better  but im easy.. v8 is out the shed and taxed /insured. looking good :just need some nice weather .

car stil available to buy if anyone interested :t-up:

7.30am  sounds better  but im easy.. v8 is out the shed and taxed /insured. looking good :just need some nice weather .

car stil available to buy if anyone interested :t-up:

You coming in the V8? If so, get a for sake sign and park up next to the marquee  ;)

ETA: Should read rest of forum before posting  :oops:

:rolleyes:

7.30 is fine with me. What route you taking as seems daft driving 20 miles south to then go 20 miles north again if going A414

again same as last year ??

Pete ....do you think Andy means FOR SALE sign ??

Graham , I thought you was picking your mate up in Canvey, that's why I suggested Orsett meet.

Bernie.....he' s coming to me.......probably Sunday afternoon.....

Nice single malt & a bit of boyish car talk.....then convincing him why he should part with lots of his hard earned cash on a plastic car!

Actually he decided he wanted a Westy about 25 yeas ago.......just wanted a sharp poke in the eye with a blunt shock absorber to get his A*** into gear !