Stoneleigh Monday 5th.......Essex drive up

Graham0127

Driving up on Monday 5th from Essex. Wondered if anyone else is driving up from the south east ?

Westie if weather is reasonable or tintop if a bit grim .

Sorry I'm giving Stoneleigh a miss this year otherwise I would have joined you.

Might be worth adding Essex into the title so the right people see it. ;)  ;)

Enjoy :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Thanks Pete. Taking a mate up who is looking at building a Westie.......hopefully there will be plenty of cars to give him inspiration.

I should be going on Monday .need to survive hethel sprint the day before first :t-up:

If you're up to driving Pete it would be good to drive up with you. I won't be leaving at silly o'clock so a call in the morning would sort things out.....left at 7.30 last year with Bernie & got there in good time. If you fancy driving up together let me know & I'll message my number to you......may still have your home number here somewhere ???

I'm there for the whole weekend. If you come find me on the snack bar when you arrive on Monday I shall make you a warming brew :)

I'm leaving the Westfield at home this year and taking the tin top instead so if any Essex members are looking to buy something that they may not be able to get home come find me and I'll see if I can help you out.

• Like 1

That's an offer I'll take you up on Mark.

Would like to have bought my friend up for the whole weekend as he is keen to build a 7 type car ,but my little boy is racing Sunday.

See you Monday..........

I'll go on Monday but only if it is a real nice day. :yellow-westy:

You know where I am, you can try them anytime.

If Pete, Graham and myself are going ,   How about meeting at the BP garage on the A13 Orsett?

ok with me

:t-up:

ok with me

:t-up:

:yes:.   I'm waiting to hear from the young guy in the snow coloured Westy  :white-westy: as well.