INSURANCE SEIGHT OWNERS

Petemac

This is one for those of you who own a Seight, I am due to renew insurance soon, how much are you guys paying and who with? if you don't mind me asking, I am with 2gether at the moment and I paid £237.00 last year which to be fair I thought was quite good for a 4litre jobby and 5000 miles, but I am keen to look at better deals if there are any.

Regards

Petemac

yes try a-plan, my 4.6 seight was only £180 this year.....and Adrian flux wanted nearly twice that.

highly recommend a-plan and this is my second year.

good luck

scott

I am with 2gether! £150 fully comp with £30 on top for recovery. Same as last year!

I have kept my mileage to 1000 tho'.

aplan was about £168 from memory  renewal very soon so will let you know

You can try Competition Car Insurance 

I  have my 3.9 Seight and Lotus Exige with Them.

But both due for re-newal in May/June and will still shop around.

Loyalty means sod all these days

I'm with A-Plan.  They were about £50 cheaper than Adrian Flux when it came to renew.  I always shop around every year.  I pay £230.

Jas

This is fully comp with 3000 miles limit.  It is currently parked on the drive under a car port, but will be moving this week to a house with a garage which will make it cheaper.  I do not have breakdown cover as I have RAC cover which covers my daily driver and my Hayabusa.  The lady on the phone at A plan was very helpful - without the 'big sell'.

Jas