Essex Charity Evening 8th July

Pistol Pete

We aslo gave them a ride round the playground at a nice leisurely walking pace, they loved putting on the harness even at 5mph.

Pete - it's in the diary but please excuse me if it's hammering down.

Pete....the wife is going to come in the Porsche and bring the other kid ,if that's OK ?

Can't resist a charity.......especially if kids are involved.

Yep, any car/passenger is welcome.

Thanks  :t-up:  :t-up:

Reminder of where and when:

8th July 2014 from 7pm until 9pm
Melbourne Park Primary School, Chelmsford CM1 2DX

See you Tuesday night.

Pete, what's the wet weather plan on this event?

They're starting work on my drive tomorrow and so I won't be able to get the car out the garage. So I need to plan in advance if I'll need the car out today and put it somewhere ready for tomorrow.

I only ask as its looking like rain tomorrow afternoon and it'll be a pain if it's going to be cancelled if the weather is not kind!

If it rains then we can head into the school for tea/coffee etc (obviously the cars will get wet). If you prefer feel free to turn up in you tin top, they will still appreciate it. :t-up:  :t-up:

If it rains then we can head into the school for tea/coffee etc (obviously the cars will get wet). If you prefer feel free to turn up in you tin top, they will still appreciate it. :t-up:  :t-up:

As long as you think they'll still get something from it, it would be a lot easier for me without access to the garage to bring the ST. I'll see how far they get with the drive and if I can get the westfield out still then I will bring it, otherwise I'll bring the tin top

Cheers  :t-up:  :t-up:

Hope you had a good evening. I had hoped some last minute change of plan would have allowed me out to play, but sadly not.

Sideways in a playground....... and mahoosive grins all round....... thanks for the invite Pete, I'll do that again anytime.

Nem.......

• Like 1

Sideways in a playground....... and mahoosive grins all round....... thanks for the invite Pete, I'll do that again anytime.

Nem.......

Ditto....

Didn't realise what a babe magnet the Porsche was.....:) hahahaha

Brilliant evening 10/10

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone for turning up, sorry about the weather.

They really are a lovely bunch.

Thanks to everyone for turning up, sorry about the weather.

They really are a lovely bunch.

Don't be sorry Pete.....my car gets wetter when I wash it.

Best way I've ever scrubbed a new set of tyres in.

As long as you think they'll still get something from it, it would be a lot easier for me without access to the garage to bring the ST. I'll see how far they get with the drive and if I can get the westfield out still then I will bring it, otherwise I'll bring the tin top

Cheers :t-up::t-up:

Thanks for turning up in the tin top, last year they were all over the two focusi that turned up.

Thanks for turning up in the tin top, last year they were all over the two focusi that turned up.

That's ok, I was well and truly trumped by the Porsche!!   Was a good evening, you're right about how much the kids get out of it, great to see how much they enjoyed the playground drifting :)