Sickie

Petemac

I don't believe I'm in work today, look at this lovely weather, I'm now asking myself should I have pulled a sickie, it's been a long time since  I called in sick, years in fact. Never mind one of those things, I get double pay for it. So for all you lucky ones who are free to enjoy the day go and enjoy it I envy you all. Take care safe driving.  Moan over back to work.

Petemac

• Like 1

Sick sick sick....... that's what the folks next door are going to look like when I start the car on the trailer shortly...... the crack of doom will signal the start of the trek to see Mr Eales...... Baffled sump and all manner of goodies await me....... CHAAARRRGGGE..............

Nem........

Any time I pull a sickie I get genuinely sick a couple of weeks later . So dont bother its never worth it . Plus your not going to be discreet if you go blasting about in a westie so unless your on a job that you can catch up on and the boss, hang on tomorrow will be sunny :-)

I feel a bit sick now....... £700 ish and some..... and it didn't even fill the passenger seat....... sob sob

Good skills Nemesis - upgradeititis is a nasty affliction and can cause many a sickie :-)