If only all aircraft safety speeches were like this one

Northwarks

I've done a fair amount of flying with Air New Zealand to the West Coast and they are famous for the amusing safety video, gets you watching in an age when people get complacent/blasé about flying safety.

This one however is brilliant, certainly gets the passengers attention, does the job and still follows aviation regs  - top marks Southwestern! You know you are in for a laugh when it starts “If I could pretend to have your attention for just a few moments, my ex-husband, my new boyfriend and their divorced attorney are going to show you the safety features...”

Enjoy :)

• Like 1

Jeez . She talks far  to fast.

Was probably an auctioneer in previous employment.

Bet she can nag her husband to the death.  :laugh:  :laugh:

Southwest is the airline that Easyjet was modelled on.  I've flown 'em a few times and heard a couple of funny ones.  Abiding memory is that I once flew LA to San Fran and had arrived LAX early so managed to get on an earlier Southwest flight.  Only one middle seat left and no space in the lockers for my wheelie bag.  Flight attendant told me to put in on the floor - in the exit row! 

best one i flew with was kulula in south africa... very entertaining and actually everyone listened to the safety briefing after they turned off there washing machine and other electronic devices.

kulula-airlines.jpg