Doune Hillclimb Sunday 20th April

ziplob

Just a note to let you know that one off our members, Alastair Reynolds a.k.a. the Prisoner, will me making his competitive debut . to mark this truly epic event , we at the Scottish westfield club have formed a new group and are looking for members to join us this coming Sunday At Doune hillclimb.

The Alastair Reynolds Supporters Ecosse club has been formed and we plan to lend our help at all of Alistairs events . A.R.S.E will be meeting at the bottom of the hill and the crack should me good . A.R.S.E should also be hanging out at most of the corners up the track . Please note that this is an official event at our team regalia should be worn , white boxers with brown stripes . In the likely event that Alastair hits a tree then the club has the right to use the rule off Matt .

We look forward to your support this Sunday 

• Like 3

I'll maybe come up on the Sunday - just hope Alastair doesn't break it on Saturday!

Matt

Count me in, is there a scheduled rendezvous or do we just look for number 6?

The occasion surely deserves a t shirt, I'll buy one.

Not sure about the rest of the uniform though.

Be seeing you, on Sunday.

Oh great!!!! the family inc wife, grandchildren, daughters etc all are going to watch me on Sunday. However the test day last week at Forrestburn went well Steve Smith and Jim Pettigrew (JEC) helped with the mechanicing. I had better pay attention to the newby talks etc provided on the Saturday morning. Apparently it is a very challenging track. BTW my number is 42 (the answer to the universe I guess).

Have you been checking the YouTube videos??? Just don't try to compete... too hard!

Yes we wouldn't want you to make an Alister Reynolds supporters Eccose of it would we ,ha ha

What time are the arses turning up on Sunday? Any ideas?

Ps I am assuming that the acronym has come from someone who knows where it has been used in the past!!!??? If not I can enlighten!

A.R.S.E. should be there for the first run up the hill just in case there is not a second one !!!!!

Going to pop up.... are we meeting up anywhere and turn up in force?  Lizzie Bryce??

I'm heading up in the morning - probably fairly early for the practice runs.