Sun's out..... Malvern today

Nemesis

Well the Sun's out.....

I'm going to take a run to Malvern.... anyone else out and about?

Nem...............

Yep. I was at the Pistonheads Sunday Service at the Morgan factory this morning. :)

Yep. I was at the Pistonheads Sunday Service at the Morgan factory this morning. :)

Same here  :yes:

• Like 1

Saw your car Quinten. You probably saw me and Rich A go the wrong way initially. I gave you a wave. We were convoying with an Ultima GTR and KTM Xbow. Both local cars to us in Redditch.

Knew it was your car from the seat cushions!! ;)

• Like 1

I am from worcs and makes me feel a little home sick reading you guys out and about round malvern!

Saw your car Quinten. You probably saw me and Rich A go the wrong way initially. I gave you a wave. We were convoying with an Ultima GTR and KTM Xbow. Both local cars to us in Redditch.

Knew it was your car from the seat cushions!! ;)

Yes, we were just returning from the entrance as we were a tad too early.  Decided to fill up again and then waited till the queue started to form.  Had a good nose around yours and Rich A's.  Very tidy both!  Loved the aerodynamix dash  :yes:   Mine's going to need quite a bit of tidying up, but then again, it was cheap ;)  Bring on winter...  did I just say that out loud?!?  :ph34r:

Well I went to St. Peter's Tesco in Worcester in mine today.  Enlighten an ignoramus, guys - what's the Pistonheads Sunday Service?

Well I went to St. Peter's Tesco in Worcester in mine today. Enlighten an ignoramus, guys - what's the Pistonheads Sunday Service?

It's an event put on by Pistonheads. Essentially it's like a breakfast club. They are usually dotted around the country at significant car based venues. Today was at the Morgan factory. Space was limited to 300 cars, you have to sign up fast!!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=229&t=1393594&mid=237929&nmt=RE%3A+Sunday+Service%3A++Morgan+factory%2C+April+13

Yes, we were just returning from the entrance as we were a tad too early.  Decided to fill up again and then waited till the queue started to form.  Had a good nose around yours and Rich A's.  Very tidy both!  Loved the aerodynamix dash  :yes:   Mine's going to need quite a bit of tidying up, but then again, it was cheap ;)  Bring on winter...  did I just say that out loud?!?  :ph34r:

It's carbon mods, but they are similar! ;)

Yeah, we were pretty early. Travelled at warp speed from Redditch on A/B roads in about 40 minutes.

Doh!  Carbonmods of course...  it even had their name on it  :blush:

We had a leisurely start at 7am and took the scenic route trying to avoid as much motorway as possible.  This weekend I've clocked up over 300 miles...  and I've only had it since yesterday  :yes:

Doh!  Carbonmods of course...  it even had their name on it  :blush:

We had a leisurely start at 7am and took the scenic route trying to avoid as much motorway as possible.  This weekend I've clocked up over 300 miles...  and I've only had it since yesterday  :yes:

Good going. I'm thinking I'll be having to pay another £20 to A-Plan at this rate fir another couple of 1000 miles on my policy!! :d

• Like 1