MotoGP is why I added BT Sport to my Virgin cable contract...

peterg

Marc Marquez... still made the apex and having saved a front chatter/slide went on to set lap record for Pole

ltIhN1WJ.jpg

back wheel spinning on the painted kerb, front wheel in the air and throttle still pinned  :yes:

8ULGjotQ.jpg

• Like 1

I'm very envious. Not my favourite subject right now - BT are removing my broadband as they can't get it to work properly, and even when it worked it wasn't good enough to stream anything. When BT offer half decent broadband to everyone in the country I'll stop complaining.

I really think that Marquez is a game changer. I can't see anyone touching him, although I'd love to see him, stoner and Lorenzo go to it on the same bikes.

Highlights are being shown on the Monday after each race on ITV4 at 8pm   ;)

You won't believe this but I get a pretty ropey tv signal too, and ITV4 is one of the weakest channels and only works sometimes. :angry::cry:

I can't move, but I think I'm going to get satellite broadband which will also get me freesat which should sort both problems.

Then I just have to work out whether to spend the money to stream motogp :oops: 

Beware of satellite broadband. My lad installed it when they moved into their present house. It didn't work. He ran a trace on the latency and sent it to BT and requested it be improved or removed. They removed it. Their excuse was too many trees and thick cloud. There were tress but the dish was pointing above them. If it won't work if it's cloudy then, in the UK, it useless. Anyway we had to deal with a collection agency trying to get us to pay over £900 for the next few years. 

Thanks for the warning Norman.

Unfortunately I don't think I've any other options. Mobile works but is not that quick and reliable. Mobile signal not that strong either :down: