North West to Stoneleigh Convoy Plans - Sunday 4th May

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

I'm aiming to be at Stockport, :yes:  :yes:  although I have a few issues I need to iron out beforehand :(  :(  :(  so fingers crossed!  

I'll give a definite nearer the time ???  

Lancashire Area meeting details for the North West convoy down to Stoneleigh I will be on the M55 /B&Q roundabout at 6.30 am..I will slow down at the M55 Kirkham exit for anyone waiting on the bridge (RoyH) ..We will then be heading for Charnock Richards Services for 7.00 am and on to Knutsford Services to fuel up and be ready for the prompt 8.00 am start...what are we going to do without Bond leading us ...                              my vote Blue Leader Mr Shep :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  

Thanks for your vote of confidence for lead car Steve but I prefer not to thanks, I enjoy taking a back seat on this trip  :)  :)

De bug me at Stoneleigh  :d  :d  :d  :d  could do with your route Bond :yes:  :yes:

Here ya go Steve the search button is your friend, and it works ok for me  :t-up:

This is the route we used last year.

M6 to J4 at Coleshill, south through Balsall Common and Kenilworth past the castle and to Stoneleigh.

Steve we will have hot water and shampoo for you waiting as we know how you were in spain.

• Like 1

Steve we will have hot water and shampoo for you waiting as we know how you were in spain.

Good man..been scouring flea bay for a collapsible bucket :d  :d  :d

Guys - What time do you think you will be at Coleshill - roughly ? 

How long is a piece of string? ;)

There are so many variables that can affect a 130 mile journey involving around 20 cars.

Unless you can pm one of the participants your mobile number and they can give you updates on progress,  HTH :t-up:

Google maps says 77 miles and 1hr 20 mins to coleshill from Knutsford.....in a perfect world. ;)

Can you add Bioman & Mrs Bioman? (Stockport)

Can you add Bioman & Mrs Bioman? (Stockport)

Be good to catch up Richard

Couple of us from the Wirral will be joining in the fun from knutsford, see ya Sunday .....

Yeh David, it will be good to catch up. Liz will do her best to sell Wendz the idea of a "Road Trip". The trip to Stoneleigh is our shakedown to the SKCC 2014 Euerotrip on the 20th May. Sooooooo Excited! :)

Thats it, I'm all hitched up and about to set off, see you all there :t-up: 

Thats it, I'm all hitched up and about to set off, see you all there :t-up: 

Good grief! I knew caravans were slow... 

Is it horse drawn?

:p  :d  :d  :d 

I will be with Andy at Sandbach services - yellow car

No go for me again this year , Family commitments etc.   :(    

Hope you all have great time , which of course , I'm sure you will do  :t-up: