Cracoe and Dent - Saturday 12 April

Rory's Dad

Well the weather is looking OK so I am suggesting a meet at Cracoe, leaving at 11.00am.  We then head to Hawes and then Sedbergh, Dent for lunch and then back via Stainforth, turn left towards Arncliffe, then a cup of tea at Cracoe, Skipton and home.

I'll see you at Cracoe just after 10:00.

Well this is how it started out last time - no responses - but we ended up with seven Westies  :laugh:

Please check your commitments for Saturday and get yourself along.  The trip will, I promise, be brilliant!!

Yep

It will be brilliant, they always are!

Unfortunately I am unable to blat out.  :down:

Sorry Martin,  working Saturday  :down:  :down:  :down:  I will forward your email to my mailing list

Steve

Sorry Martin,  working Saturday  :down:  :down:  :down:  I will forward your email to my mailing list

Steve

Good man  :)

CAFE @

Jacksons of Cracoe Farm Shop

On left if heading north through village

BD23 6LB

You can also find it by the smell (bacon, eggs, coffee)

We leave at 11:00(ish) so arrive by 10.15 for breakfast!!

Cheers for today Martin, nice to meet John too, shame the weather wasn't better, been back about an hour and just getting warm again!

• Like 1

The views (minus the clouds) are stunning.  We must try it again when he sun is shining  :cool:

Agreed but lets book the sun. That said didn't get nearly as wet as I expected considering no roof, shoulders and that was about it thankfully, even the foot wells dried out!  :t-up: