North Oxford to Stoneleigh - Sunday 4th May 2014

KugaWestie

After last year's successful run up to Stoneleigh, it would be great to get this organised again for this year.

I propose we meet at Baynards Green @ 9am, then maybe have 2 or 3 further rendezvous points along the way?

Then we can follow a similar route to last year - Aynhoe/Adderbury/Banbury/Southam Road etc.....

Nathan can go first and lead the way I think :d;)

We met up with the Thames Valley Area at Baynards last year, it would be good to see you guys join us again this year.

So, lets get a list up and running

I will start it off - copy and paste and add your name and where you want to join the run.

• 2 weeks later...

2eav5on.jpg

Just to bring this one back to the top

Anymore takers? 

Come on guys, there must be some more want to join the fun?

Hi Gary

Cotswold area are on my route and will see if there is a convoy from near their venue. If not will make a detour and meet up with yours.

Will be in touch.

Arthur

1. Kugawestie

2. Mad Blatter - the Rock? or Baynards Green

3. Timmay Zoom Zoom - Baynards green

Gents, might I be so bold as to suggest a slight course change?  Leamington's a bit of a nightmare roadworks wise at the moment.  Instead of turning left at Southam towards Leamington, carry straight on up the Southam Bypass and go about 6 miles to the island at Ryton on Dunsmore, then turn left on to the Leamington Road and go straight through Bubbenhall (all 300 yards of it) and follow the signs for Stoneleigh.  This misses out the Coventry roadworks at the Tollbar roundabout as well.  It's part of the loop I use for testing purposes and is very pleasant.

Just a suggestion :)

Gary

as you know I can't join the blat, but I still think a detour up A43 and meet up with the Herts Beds and Buck guys at the cafe on A5 would be a good option

Chris

Chris,

We are meeting the Thames Valley guys at Baynards Green, so there will be a few of us anyway.

I doubt the TV guys would want to take another detour

Count me in!

1. Kugawestie

2. Mad Blatter - the Rock? or Baynards Green

3. Timmay Zoom Zoom - Baynards green

4. Richandria - Baynards Green

Back to the Top.

We will be leaving at 9am sharp, I will be there around 8.45am

Location is here for anyone unsure 

http://www.essofuelf...4e3f6193752fba5

https://www.google.c...05877,15z/data=!3m1!4b1

It is not the M40 Services, it is the Esso Garage at Baynards Green, just along the A43 from the main services.

Coming up from Basingstoke in Hampshire, should be near Bicester around 9am, so hopefully see you there!?

Coming up from Basingstoke in Hampshire, should be near Bicester around 9am, so hopefully see you there!?

Excellent, set off 15 minutes earlier to make sure you catch us!