Mmmm, Honda's!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

I had a factory ZE1220 with the Cosworth Turbo and the intercooler was in a similar place.  Charge temps were much too high.  I swapped to a charge cooler which was easy to package and charge temps never went above 40'C

A very nice looking car though

Tim,

stop stop

Does that help any

Bob :d

Wow. I bet that is super scary to drive. :)

If it is setup correctly, it will easier to drive that a Zetec powered Westy running on Webers... ;)  :t-up:   

one day I'll do the s.charger s2000 setup. think it could be a perfect combo- great linear power and torque. think youre right stu, setup correctly, it could be driven as tame as you like, or as evil too!

I would want the intercooler at front of nose tho :oops: 

I think these really high spec cars are great for Westfield's image- I wonder if Caterham are losing many sales?

Don't know, but customers 620 R's are starting to be delivered now after a few initial development hiccups.

I think the success of the mega s2000 must be helping westfield- if they can get it eu certified it will open huge avenues though. It does cost a lot to do it though- but I think the cost would be small in comparison to the sale potential. especially over here in Germany.

I think these really high spec cars are great for Westfield's image- I wonder if Caterham are losing many sales?

This sort of thing can't help

Twenty eight grand is a lot of money but I'm sure that would go very well!

My s/c dura runs the ic in front of the rad which works fine, not as much power as the S but if someone wanted to offer me high teens I'd consider it  ;)

hold that thought- I might be contacting you in 6-12 months time when Im back in uk and needing a westy again ;)

• Like 1