SOLD - Westfield for sale

webrondek

Me to,I know the guy who was looking at it....

I've texted him a couple of times, but we have radio silence at the moment!  :oops:  :laugh: 

Certainly looks like someone got a lovely looking Westfield...

The suspenders are killing me!

Yes it is both staying in the club and coming to Cheshire!  (when it stops snowing in the Lakes!   :) )

Pete

• Like 1

Lol. Congrats my friend. Let the blatting commence.....

• Like 1

Yes it is both staying in the club and coming to Cheshire!  (when it stops snowing in the Lakes!   :) )

Pete

Wahoo, well done Pete! Looking forward to seeing it. :yes::cool:

• Like 1

Likewise, it looks a lovely Westie and Pete tells me it's just as clean underneath! A credit to the previous owner!

Lovely car Pete - was so sorry to hear about your other Westie - still one of the finest looking of the Marque I have seen.

Well Done  :yes:

Lovely car Pete - was so sorry to hear about your other Westie - still one of the finest looking of the Marque I have seen.

Well Done  :yes:

It's true. At one of the Cheshire meets,  I think half of us unconsciously had a moments silence for your old bonnet in particular, when we found out what had happened.

New car looks fab though! And I believe looks just as tidy and clean underneath and in all the hidden bits as it does in the photos here!

Never you mind checking out a all his hidden bits...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.