Narrow body owner

Lotus_esprit_s1

I have just liberated my fathers narrow bodied SEI from its resting place for the last five years since it was used last.

The high spec pinto has been removed and sold (for more than I paid for the whole car, amazingly!) and a Duratec purchased locally for £180. Joined up as I am going to be needing a lot of advice!

• Like 1

I’m just putting a Zetec into a narrow bodied SEI, so good luck from another newbie here in Devon.

R

Its well worth all the blood, sweat, tears oh and cash!!! Put a blacktop in my SEi and its superb...

Good luck with the transplant..

Greggs..

Welcome , I'm also doing rebuild on my prelit with Narrow bodywork  and engine swap , mine is currently in lots of boxes , we will be putting a 1600 zetec se (sigma ) in , which is what Westfield use in their drift car . A few pictures here if you are interested .

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.573954586030105.1073741841.185527651539469&type=3

Good to hear your getting to grips on a worth while project

Lots of advice and help on here with engine swaps

I swapped xflow to st170 a year ago and had loads of advise and help on here

Welcome to the club

Good luck on the new project  I've done a xflow to zetec into a lowline narrow  (see blog). Don't be afraid to post questions you'll get a lot of support on this forum. I know I did.

Paul