1st Essex Blat of the Year

Pistol Pete

I may well be able to do the first section up to blackmore. I gave an archery tournament at midday but that would give me plenty of time. At the very least I'll meet you all at Blackmore for a coffee as I taxed the Westfield this morning

looks like the weather may be against us  :oops:

I'm all ready :)

Sorry chaps I'm out :down: my man flu is no better so I'm going to spend some time in the garage trying to get my speedo working again.  I may blat over later to join you for coffee at the break stop.

New brakes fitted and bedding in, so should be in good state for this... Shame about the forecast

New brakes fitted and bedding in, so should be in good state for this... Shame about the forecast

Just move faster than the rain :laugh:

Sorry chaps I'm out :down: my man flu is no better so I'm going to spend some time in the garage trying to get my speedo working again.  I may blat over later to join you for coffee at the break stop.

Get well soon buddy

Lee's coming along in his westie :)

Don't forget to take you cameras to capture some pictures for the photo competition :westy:

Well five westfield ventured out, steady rain for the first half an hour then dried - which was handy if you forgot to put your wiperd back on like Bernie!!

Thanks to Mike for the ride out, hope everyone enjoyed and looking forward to seeing some video and pictures.

I enjoyed myself :) Thanks for organising Pete

Thanks all for a fun morning. Here's the photos from when we were dry...

gallery_16974_301_173770.jpg

gallery_16974_301_278459.jpg

Ah, yes wipers, it's ok when going round right hand corners as you can see round the screen, left hand corners a little more difficult.

Nice on chaps :t-up: Sorry I didn't make it, I hope to be there for the next one

• Like 1

Great fun - thanks for organising. Extracted a minute of the GoPro footage of the 'slightly dryer' return trip.