Nemesis

Hi nemesis, welcome had my weight since 1998. Its on its fourth engine,due to upgradeitis... hope you waste money in a similarly enjoyable fashion. When my wife comments on my car expenditure there is a simple response. I don't drink, smoke or chase women and when I am tinkering with the car you know where I am !

• Like 1

Don't you love author spelling my weight is my seight......

• Like 1

Another lucky person who "feels" the Seight spirit! Enjoy. My wife has done 800 yds in mine and said never again!

Such a shame as the extra weight helps with traction...

• Like 1

1982194_498899360232631_2062457643_n.jpg

Hi all and thanks for the very warm welcome, Well there it is...... first stop was the car wash then a quick point and squirt session before rain stopped play ! 

I suppose it's time to tell you more about me.... My name's Paul, I'm 45 going on 11...... I live with my sensible, most awesome wife and our son in Bromsgrove.

Looking forward to meeting up with a few of you in the near future, once I get to grips with the forum and how it works I'll post more pics and register for the odd event as time rolls on.

Regards

Nem.....

Another lucky person who "feels" the Seight spirit! Enjoy. My wife has done 800 yds in mine and said never again!

Such a shame as the extra weight helps with traction...

Hmmmmm I tend not to bait my lovely lady in that way...... she often asks if I can spell celib.... calibu..... selleb...... I reckon you'll get the gist of it......

Nem.............

Hi nemesis, welcome had my weight since 1998. Its on its fourth engine,due to upgradeitis... hope you waste money in a similarly enjoyable fashion. When my wife comments on my car expenditure there is a simple response. I don't drink, smoke or chase women and when I am tinkering with the car you know where I am !

Cheers......my  wife thinks of me on similar terms, if I tell her I'm gonna buy a gadget or toy she thinks of a number then trebles it, adds VAT and a service charge..... she reckons that 2 Yamaha FS1E's that I restored cost about a million quid each..... I reckon I'll run into some trouble when she sees the trailer I've bought !!

Nem.......

Welcome aboard. The threat of a motorbike is a wonderful thing I'm finding :d

Can't agree with you more, wife said no to a bike (i'd kill myself anyway) so I bought a BEC  :d

Welcome aboard the crazy train Nem, enjoy....

Cheers......my  wife thinks of me on similar terms, if I tell her I'm gonna buy a gadget or toy she thinks of a number then trebles it, adds VAT and a service charge..... she reckons that 2 Yamaha FS1E's that I restored cost about a million quid each..... I reckon I'll run into some trouble when she sees the trailer I've bought !!

Nem.......

Could just tip her over the edge ;)  but I like consistent female logic, that's very rare.

nice wheels and a top bird you have there Nem… Is that politically correct??? apologies if its not….. :d

• Like 1

nice wheels and a top bird you have there Nem… Is that politically correct??? apologies if its not….. :d

Politically correct LOL.... As the great Billy Connolly would say "I do believe that's the language of cowardice" The car's awesome so far.... and my 'Bird' (snigger) loves it too..... only problem is she's gonna call it a daft name before long...... 

Car looks good and I'm sure its sounds great, hard to beat the V8 burble  :d

Hope you both enjoy it as much as we do…..and our car is nearly back on the road too  :yes:

Martyn

• Like 1

My name's Paul, I'm 45 going on 11...... I live with my sensible, most awesome wife and our son in Bromsgrove.

This isn't and alcoholics anonymous meeting! 

• Like 1

This isn't and alcoholics anonymous meeting! 

I'm in the R.A.C...... lol

Wife in the car or wife watching Coronation St and me working/ driving the car... difficult one. Vote?