Swear filter!

Delboy

When I want to type 'danglerspanner racing' the swear filter changes it to dangler! How absurd!

dangler dangler dangler dangler dangler dangler

Looks fine to me, though Danglerspanner racing might catch on!

I like DanglerSpanner Racing, has a nice ring to it. :)

In case anyone wonders about the swear filter and why it's there, here's a reminder:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/104874-swear-filter-please-read-important/

And now, on Wacky Sprints, Dick Dangler and Bunny, chasing Granny Annie Pitt-stop!

Rufus Roughcut and Chainsaw tooth, chasing them hard in the Buzzwagon,  :laugh: 

Interesting, when I first read the post, **** wasn't being replaced at all. Is the filter playing the catch up game again?

Sorry Scott, but Dickisnot a swearword its an abbreviation of the name Richard!

But dangler could be considered offensive!

I know - but if people had used some restraint and there wasn't a rather colourful history of people using it as an insult (lower case D) rather than a proper name (upper case D), then there would be no need for it to be in the swear filter.  Blame the evolution of expletives and the miscreants who type it, not the necessary tool. :(

Same goes with the word for the male hen.

A word used regularly on national television by James May before the watershed but deemed not appropriate for the delicate eyes of WSCC members.

Indeed - but the answer is the same as I gave before.  If people had historically used some restraint and there wasn't a rather colourful history of people using it as a personal insult, there would be no need for it to be in the swear filter.  Blame the evolution of expletives and the miscreants who misuse it, not the necessary tool.

Plumbers Liberation Front demand freedom for the stopc0ck! :d

This thread is all dangler and bull, in my opinion.

Well b******* me, that's not what I typed!

Del, change it to Duck Spanner Racing and you'll be fine... though Mike might want a double drive then :laugh:  :oops:

• Like 1