New Westy Owner - Just in time for the sun!

cjdad76

I bought my car from Andrew 2 years ago in February. I got the train up from near Bristol for it to then start snowing. It literally became a feat of endurance to get home. I filled up in Sainsburys petrol station in Gloucester looking like a right plonker. I was soaked and freezing cold - I have an aeroscreen as well.

Hi mate,

Welcome - I'm another ex-motorbiker (Motocross.... :( ) the Westfield has proved great replacement therapy for that adrenaline fix!

I have to say I enjoy being exposed to the elements - that's what it's all about or I'd be in my Pathfinder! 

Enjoy the summer to come..... :)

Paul

Thanks for all the replies.  Very welcoming.  Andrew from the Cotswold club has been in touch, hoping to make it to the Mar or Apr meet and definitely looking forward to Stoneleigh too.

Bring on the good weather - it's done nothing but rain since I've had the car - typical!!

Well done, enjoy.

Two points to highlight, one: stick with drums - they are lighter and cheaper and more than enough for a lightweight kitcar.

Two: you are in a fanastic area with imho (from reading all the events) the best AO there is, so make sure you get involved.