Just a quick hello

Bigchris092

Just thought i'd introduce myself as a new member to WSCC. I have had my Westfield siew for just over a year. Looking forward to meeting fellow owners and learning/sharing anything related.

A picture of my car, not one of the greatest examples (wiring troubles) but it's well on the way to becoming a decent road car.

Ok, so i haven't figured out how to post pictures yet? XD

Hi, i haven't figured out how to post pictures either  ???

Where are you in the UK?

Hi Chris

Welcome, wow how have you managed to stay away from here through a whole year of west ownership  ???  

Sounds like the tinkering has set in already  :t-up: next it'll be upgraditus  :d but most importantly drive it and have fun  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

• Like 1

The old Xflow has just had a rebuild... By me, a really experienced engine builder... first time :p but it seems to be running well. Carb strip down and some wiring is next on the cards :)

Welcome Chris :t-up:

Welcome Chris, sounds like you've been having fun!

There'll be more cars starting to come out of hibernation now, and the local areas arranging more and more runs and events; do try and get along to a few if you can. It's a great way to pass some time, tyre kicking and having a chat and a pint over the cars - great for inspiration and new ideas too. 

Plus if you think heading out for a run is great, just wait till you do it in a group of other Westfields.  :yes:  :d 

Looking forward to join the runs out.I'm in Bury, Manchester. I know two others that are members on here, although i don't know the usernames :p Both live in Ramsbottom.

Hi Chris, a year is too long not to come on the forum, don't let this happen again, or else.

Much better late than never! Welcome on board :)

Just a quick hello from me - welcome :d

Welcome. I'm guessing you know Dave

Welcome some nice roads by you for Westfields and some good company that way too :)