Jenvey Throttle Bodies

men3cac

Hello all.

I'm considering changing my motorbike throttle bodies for Jenveys, preferably 45's, for a zetec.

Anybody got any to tempt me with?

Thanks

Craig

Mine are a bit on the small side (38mm) and I'm struggling to get rid of some play in the linkages. It's giving me an annoying flat spot off idle where #1 goes lean before the TPS notices!

38 is plenty big enough, the flat spot off idle is a mc tb trait but can be mapped out. Check out posts by fatbaldbloke, Ian. Or find his website.

What ecu do you have ?

• Like 1

I'm running on microsquirt. I was checking FBB's website but he's taken it down now, but I'd borrowed a few tricks off it before he did. I'm not 100% happy with my manifold so I was considering a new one (which should help some of the issues I'm having), but I thought I'd see if there are any Jenvey's etc going cheap before I got too stuck into it.

I have a set of Jenvey 40s and air horns that I will part with. No other parts or injectors.  The 40s are good for c200bhp.

Jenvey part numbers - TBP40i and AH 45x60

The are hardly used - 3 months on my sprint car, which actually means less than 100 miles!

New would be TBs - £470 and Air Horns - £120.

I would take £350 plus P&P for the lot.

Thanks for the offer Paul.

Having looked into the prices of the other parts required (and I'm still struggling to find a 40 DCOE manifold for a zetec) I'll give it a miss. If I can't find any cheapish 45's I'll persevere with my GSXR ones.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.