Speed Series Drivers list

Tigger

The List of competitors has now been uploaded to the web.

Can you please check your name / Class / Novice Status and Area (if required) and let me know of any changes / updates?

Competitors List 2014

72 entries which isn't bad, lets hope all 72 actually drive this year (no comments please Pete)

Tiggs

Good work Paul.  Something not quite right as experts are showing as registered in A and B.  I guess they have entered the form incorrectly and they should be C or D.

Paul, can you please email me with any changes you're notified about as well so I can update the packages backstage?  Thanks. :)

Paul - I have a sneaking suspicion that I should be joining you in Class F!

Keith

Ive probably cocked this up myself, but i seem to be down as an expert and in no category or area. I could have sworn i completed all those boxes too! I should be a novice for class A representing Cotswold area.

Good work Paul.  Something not quite right as experts are showing as registered in A and B.  I guess they have entered the form incorrectly and they should be C or D.

I suspect so, hence the reason for posting this message David.

It'll all come out in the wash though :d :D :d

Paul - I have a sneaking suspicion that I should be joining you in Class F!

Keith

Oh noooo, stay away from F :(

Well if you insist, I will move it to F and inform Nick.

Paul, can you please email me with any changes you're notified about as well so I can update the packages backstage?  Thanks. :)

Yep no probs but will obviously have to check with Nick too as he is the Boss, well he likes to think he is  ;) lol

Ive probably cocked this up myself, but i seem to be down as an expert and in no category or area. I could have sworn i completed all those boxes too! I should be a novice for class A representing Cotswold area.

Matt,

Just moved you to the right category etc etc. Thanks for letting me know, I will also inform Nick.

Can anyone whose info is wrong please let me know as well as Paul. As he says I do like to try and keep track of all you guys.

There are 4 people with missing info and a few others where the registration has not go across. So don;t panic. Just a quick email to me.

Also if I email you please reply promptly so we can get all sorted.

Thanks

Nick

Paul, you appear to have two experts listed in class A and B ???:oops:

where is mr kerr

No Matt, you put it in correctly ,but system did not transfer it over. We are looking into why.

Just emphasises all other drivers please check your info !!

where is mr kerr

Don;t worry, he beat you with his form :d :D :d. Another little system error, but it did give him a few irregular heat beats this afternoon :d

• Like 1

OK Guys, let's try this again.

New list updated and uploaded so please check again.

Now 78 entries which is more than last year ......... and an entry in "I" = Electric which should be interesting?
I wonder if he will win his class :d

Tiggs