Classic & Car Spectacular at Tatton Park, Cheshire

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

That'd be fantastic Marcus! Thank you.

Just to remind everyone, once in and on the "stand" with your Westfield at the start of the day, you won't be able to get it out again, before the end of the days show. (Late afternoon).

But now we've got reasonable numbers both days, it means we should be able to keep a couple of people or so on the stand for a  an hour to two hours at a time, to keep an eye on the cars, chat to visitors etc and still give everyone a chance to wander round and enjoy the show.

Dont know if I will be able but I will be there is I am.

Saturday is now looking like a reasonable turn out, how many do we have now Dave. Don't stop your build to respond, do that later when you drop.

Bob :d

• 1 month later...

Dave,

Any progress with car passes or news on how we get in etc . Its not too long away from now.

Don't forget I have one WSCC area flag and some leaflets for you.

Bob :d

I'm starting to panic now; the organiser I spoke to and sent the form to hasn't returned any of my calls for over a fortnight, and no one else seems to know what he's doing. Going to try driving over tomorrow, see what's happening. I have a distinct sinking feeling though. :down: (Should have had the passes a week or so ago)

I plan to camp over Friday & Saturday so can do both days, weather dependant of course

Matt you mean camp Saturday night? So we will be there Saturday and Sunday

I'm starting to panic now; the organiser I spoke to and sent the form to hasn't returned any of my calls for over a fortnight, and no one else seems to know what he's doing. Going to try driving over tomorrow, see what's happening. I have a distinct sinking feeling though. :down: (Should have had the passes a week or so ago)

Doesn't sound to promising .......

Good luck Dave.

I wouldn't mind, but they even wanted stamped self addressed envelopes for the passes...

is he related to the blind land speed record guy

Steve don't u ever sleep !

Dave

Unfortunately can't make it, as have so few weekends free and need to take trip down to see me dad down south.

Shame as was looking forward to this.

Steve don't u ever sleep !

:laugh:  sometimes

Any news on Tatton yet Dave ?

Blink and it will be Saturday !

Bad news I'm afraid.

Right, after getting fed up of leaving messages on the land line contact number, with no reply; drove over to Tatton Park this morning and managed to get a mobile number for one of the organisers.

It would appear they've been full for a couple of months now, in fact he advised me to book before Christmas for next year if I wanted to guarantee getting in!

So I'm afraid, no club stand/pitch this year. Though I am thinking of having a run over their on the Sunday, see what the show's like for myself, and possibly start planning for next year.