Westfield 1820cc SEW (Now Sold)

carbonizer

For Sale, 1820cc Westfield SEW:

I may very well regret this but time for a change has come as i have an itch for the sound of V8 and so i am now selling this really nice immaculate example that is a genuine well built trouble free fast fun car.

Registered in 2002, only 2 owners and built by the previous owner who kept it until i bought it and enjoyed it for the last last 3 years, the car is fitted with a Ferriday built and tuned 1820cc engine with tuned cam, vernier pulley, and twin webbers mated to a type 9 5 speed box and live axle, there is a rolling road print out showing 130bhp and a little work could see this easily improved (something i always intended to do!) ???

In Chrome yellow and built from all new factory supplied parts (other than drive train which was all reconditioned), the spec includes contoured dash, full weather gear,real carbon front cycle wings, rear LED lights, lockable bonnet etc,etc. This car is not a track focused car but a genuine fast road car with a peach of an engine that gives great mid range power and is fun to drive on any road.

I doubt you will find a Westfield for this money in better condition anywhere and it really should be viewed, you will not be disappointed, with full history folder and 10,700 miles, 12 months MOT and 6 months Tax.

I you are looking for a real nice road focused Westfield or just a cheap to run reliable Boys Toy then this might be the one!

As i said at the beginning i may regret this later but for now i have my eye on something else so try me £6750ono.

Steve 07713215384

20140309_133901.jpg

20130929_165512.jpg

20130929_165343.jpg

DSCF1511.jpg

SAM_0190.jpg

008.jpg

DSCF1096.jpg

Immaculate well maintained car , saw it gleaming in the sun today.

GLWS Steve

Cheers Dave,

I was going to ask if you are tempted? but for me that would be like seeing your X girlfriend out on a date with some other b*******!

Immaculate is an understatement !!! Stunning car ....Like those rear lights too where did you get them? 

You've been cleaning that, haven't you?

Immaculate is an understatement !!! Stunning car ....Like those rear lights too where did you get them? 

Thanks Clansman, lights are the standard Westfield pods fitted with units from SVC at Stafford.

Steve

• Like 1

You've been cleaning that, haven't you?

No, its always like that. :d

Steve, true just what I was going to post .

Thought about buying then remembered I had heard about some of your x girlfriends !!!!!!!!!

Hope you are not going for a Total Vehicle Rebuild !

Saw your car on the drive yesterday and thought hey up nice weathers here Steve's car is coming out.

I don't think your car is going to hang around for long .

Don't forget I have a one ton engine left ready for your new purchase !!!!

This looks a cracking motor…you might regret selling this one...

Hmmm, thought I'd heard in the distance the sound of vultures swooping and a hand being snapped off.  Guess I was right!

Is it staying in the club?

Wow that was quick but then good cars like this are going to be snapped up; was it Mr Q????

Wow that was quick but then good cars like this are going to be snapped up; was it Mr Q? ???

Wasn't me guv...  the seats and price put it way beyond my budget.  Looks a great buy though!

Wasn't me guv...  the seats and price put it way beyond my budget.  Looks a great buy though!

Also a narrow with flat floors, no good for a tall one!

Also a narrow with flat floors, no good for a tall one!

Oh, I thought the 'W' stood for wide body, my mistake.

Mr Q, I'm sure the right one will come along soon enough.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.