Anyone else been out today blatting?

pickmaster Andy Lowe

i managed 30 miles tonight - was fun with new aerodynamics carbon screen :-) 

Just took mine out for the first time in months... a trip to Asda. Was only meant to be gone 10 mins so didn't bother with a lid or earplugs - but ended up going the scenic route  :laugh: Wow, it's properly loud and properly quick, actually shocked me a little! :yellow-westy:

I love the first one of the year

Car always feels quicker than i remembered

Just took mine out for the first time in months... a trip to Asda. Was only meant to be gone 10 mins so didn't bother with a lid or earplugs - but ended up going the scenic route  :laugh: Wow, it's properly loud and properly quick, actually shocked me a little! :yellow-westy:

Always was properly loud and properly quick Adam !

Went to work in mine today great drive in at 5.30 am

But tooooooo much traffic coming home !,,,

Been out in mine for any reason at all - popped to the off-licence ended up taking the shop owner out for a quick blat around the block! Loving my Westy!

Been out in mine for any reason at all - popped to the off-licence ended up taking the shop owner out for a quick blat around the block! Loving my Westy!

Haha love this.

Went out today after a morning of rock climbing in the sun. First 'dark' drive as well at about 7pm that was good fun. Still need to polish and wax then I'll get some photos up.

Took my septagenarian neighbour out for a trip round the Peak District this afternoon in Mr Toad :lg-westy: . She had given me a pillion ride out on her scooter last week. Unfortunately, today is the day the good weather broke :( , so we got wet going out, then watched the sunshine from inside a cafe, before going back out in the rain for the drive home. She really enjoyed it :) . Said it reminded her of her carting days.

Jen

Just 300meters to have the wheels aligned today and 300meters back home.

took mine to work yesterday - Npton to Cranfield, to woburn Center Parcs, to Newport Pagnell then home - 70 miles and made the day far more fun :-) 

Took mine out yesterday too, 1 mile to the mower shop turned into a blast across the moors

30 miles later home with a plastic sheep feed bag melted onto the silencer can :(

1 hour spent in the garage last night scraping and polishing it off :(

Ive got to wait till 1st april :cry:

Weather is so bloomin nice as well- no doubt itll pee it down the first few weeks in april!