Fool me once

Quinten

It's pretty hard to stay away from this place... and when you can't post, PM, search or edit your own posts once your membership is gone it's also pretty frustrating. So, here's to another year  :yes:

Having waved goodbye to my Westie (has the new owner introduced himself yet?!?) and having bought a small city run-about for Mrs Q, I'm once more in a position to buy...  a smaller budget this time, but no longer a requirement for a daily driver...  just a fun drive every once in a while!

I'll put a wanted post in the appropriate section too...  for the lurkers ;)

Tis good to be back!  :t-up:

Get in there !!!  The force is strong in you Quinten…….. :)   would you like a very well sorted cross flow Narrow - shave a few inches off your long legs and it's yours…. :yes:

• Like 1

The Westy flows through the blood and everyone seems to come back sooner or later but wow you're a true addict.

Welcome back :t-up:

• Like 1

I'm afraid my derriere has not shrunk enough in those few weeks to get myself into a narrow ;)  But am looking forward to be shown around your new purchase one day  :yes:

See my update - ive bought Barneys car as a gift for someone else - i won't be driving it i dont think.

See my update - ive bought Barneys car as a gift for someone else - i won't be driving it i dont think.

A gift!  :o   It's my birthday soon too...  :angel-emoticon:

I unfortunately missed out on an XE with lowered floors, race seats and removable steering wheel as I told swmbo I'd wait a few weeks before looking again  :bangshead:   Sod the waiting!  I want to  :westy:

Sort of a gift - its complicated ….. All will reveal in good time :-) 

That's fantastic news, welcome back!

• Like 1

Good to have you back! Such a short turnaround...are you related to Jeff Cooper? :d

• Like 1

Good to have you back! Such a short turnaround...are you related to Jeff Cooper? :d

:laugh:

Welcome back

Fun and cost rarely increase in the same proportions ;)

I like cheap cars ;) ;) ;)

• Like 1

:t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

• Like 1

Mr Q,     Your funny :)     Something to do with the Sun mate?

• Like 1

Q is closer to the sun than most of us :-) any luck in your search my tall Westfield seeking chum:-)