Feeling Complete!

Yanto

Well today I picked up my Sport 2000, a faultless 70 miles later, and a 20 mile blat, cruise with the Mrs and all is well.

Now washed and put  to bed Mr Westy is as happy as I am.

Next mission is local club meet, after a bit of fettling of course, then starts the upgrades!

Would it be deemed to be "bad show" to replace chromed front wishbones with a wide track conversion?

But first things first, mud flaps are needed!

Ian

• Like 1

Good to hear your enjoying it :)

Wait till the weather warms up a bit more then you'll see how good they are

Mud flaps are a good idea they stop a lot, but I'm sure I still drive into the spray from the front of the tyre.

No, it would not be deemed a bad show.  The car is yours and it should reflect your tastes and desires.  But my advice is to own the car for a season first before making huge changes - plenty of time to make it yours.  Find out the car's personality, then take advice and decide logically on changes.  :t-up: 

• Like 1

It's now yours to personalise just as Memsec has mentioned and I would have to agree with his advice, drive and enjoy it for this season; I can guarantee you'll have a list as long as your arm by the winter :d

Unfortunately upgraditis is extremely addictive, once you start it won't stop, well not if you're like me :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Superb, another Westfield re homed, it's even better driving it in the warm sunshine.    Night driving without the hood is another experience you'll enjoy.

I've just worked out how to add photo's to my gallery, taken in the garage because it's raining.

I can't work out how to attach photo's directly to this post so I'm afraid if you are interested you will have to go find them, my apologies for being on the thick end of the intelligence scale.