rockinham

pete g

Are the results on line anywhere Stephen… I'd like to see how the mighty cross flow got on… :-) 

I have some pics of today but all the kids are out the house so I dont know how to load them… will post them soon. 

Results are now up on the TSL website.  21st overall for the crossflow and my best ever 64ft time  :)   Im well chuffed 

And massive congratulations to Lee Smith - 27th overall on his first event of the year.. well done Lee  :t-up:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Thanks James, I really enjoyed today! and well done to you 21st overall!

Remember that I have only raced at curbough so far that track was on a whole new level.

according to the website it seats 52,000 people!

Its a good job they didn't open the spectators to see my spin on the 1st timed run lol.

Happy Days!

Lee, you drove a blinder mate. 

It just shows that anyone of us can get a westfield, pay our few quid for the speed series and have a go. 

Did you notice that your car as quicker over the circuit than Van siemens, Lotus Elise S1, TVR (various), many 4x4 rally car derivatives - thats a cracking result mate - well done :) 

That  banked corner into the hairpin was like nothing ive ever driven before - would suggest anyone who wants a go to book it in for next year - i got 7 starts today and it was great value for money

Well done Lee  

Hi All

Be Kind I'm new!

A Big Thanks also to StephenH and PeteG for all the advise and help on my first day! :yes:

Castle Comb Next week for me!

See you there Pete!

Jealous!! :(

Can't wait for my first event.

lee you drove well for your first event :yes: and you will only get better :t-up:

stop stroking his ego, i had to listen to him for 2 hours on the way home :d