93 Westie 1700 crossflow in Blue

Barwik

Now sold , 

Hi all , I've not had my westie that long and had no intention of selling it but I've got the chance of buying a real old school Audi Quattro , I think its the only car that would temp me to part with it .

So here it is a 95 Westfield SEi widebody in a lovely dark blue .

Its a 1700 crossflow with a nice set of twin 40 webbers , runs great , plenty of power and generally a good honest car .

It has all of the modern bits like :-

Rac Rollbar  , 4 point harness seatbelts , new set of tyres ( wheels all in great condition ) , digital spedo , Carbon dash ( all the clocks/ dials work ),

Quick rack ( has the extended bits on ) . Disc brakes all round  with good pad life left .

4 Branch manifold with the big 7"  re-packable exhaust as well .

The headlights are the small modern type  in black .

I've just fitted a new heater as well .

Its a 5 speed .

Sierra 3.9lsd .

Megajolt mapped ignition .

The bodywork is generally in good condition , yea there is the odd mark e.g ( once upon a time its had an Areo screen fitted ) not now its a normal screen but it has marks were the old one was ( not unsightly ) . .

I have a folder of history and receipts going back years including a construction manual , notes on the engine rebuild and thing like that .

Honestly its a nice car shame I've not had the chance to appreciate it as the weather's just about to get better , Its a great entry level westie that's entry level money at £5500.

I will put it on ebay shortly if it doesn't sell here for £6000

Its MOt'd till Jan 2015 , Tax has just run out so I've sorned it

I am trying to upload pictures but I cant seem to do it at the minute , I'll keep trying .

Message me if you are interested or mobile is 07918755921.

thanks for looking

Regards john

Sounds like it's priced to sell at that price

Good luck

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.