I'm back

Barry Ashcroft

nice one wuv busatastic

Nice one Barry!  :yes: Great to see it went to such a good home.

Hyah Barry, welcome back :d

Great to see it went to such a good home.

I agree, delighted it went to Barry.  It was an interesting drive down to Somerset this morning, 175 miles into a head-on howling gale.  The car never missed a beat, unlike the driver.  I thought as I was driving past Bristol my head was going to blow off.  Just shows what an everyday practical car the Megabusa is... :)

PS: I know I need a new avatar now...

OK then FBB.   what's replacing it ;-)

I returned home with Barry's SLK 55 AMG.  Suits my current needs down to the ground.  This afternoon is put aside for reading the manual, there's about a million pages, and that's just the radio....

Happy reading, I've just got back from a little drive can I have my merc back please lol

It's raw I'll give it that, stalled it loads of times wished I'd put my helmet on, pushed the gear lever instead of oulling it woops.

Need a bigger steering wheel for my big hands. Gonna take some getting used to especially reading the dash but I think I've now got it.

It's leagues different to a V8 westy with comfy seats and a windscreen. Can't wait to get it on a track, when it's warmer.