Front wings

Ragged Racing

Hi

I'm after x 2 front wings in good condition to fit 185mm tyres. Would like carbon effect or black if possible.

Cheers

Evening, I might have what you're after, have a look and let me know if of interest?

Link

Sorry only just got this, I will measure tomorrow morning and let you know.

The measurement as requested is 248mm wide, this was taken as per the picture below.

12481062445_76f7c8c1df_c.jpg

I actually think they would be OK Chris. Don't go by the 185 as the overall width as its merely the contact patch and the sidewalls spread much wider than that

• Like 1

I actually think they would be OK Chris. Don't go by the 185 as the overall width as its merely the contact patch and the sidewalls spread much wider than that

Thanks John :t-up:

Thanks John, I see what you mean, could be ok.

Hellski, how much do you want for these please?

You have a PM.

(Vulture mode on) I'm interested in your arches Hellski if RR doesn't buy them (Vulture mode off)

:d

(Vulture mode on) I'm interested in your arches Hellski if RR doesn't buy them (Vulture mode off)

:d

Burlers, I'm just awaiting a response from Ragged Racing but will let you know either way :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.