All Change! - New Job :-)

alexander72

Best of luck.  For some reason I thought you would be working back in insurance in the New Year?

Sort of lost track myself, too. Though I do remember you sounding like it was a case of "needs must" as far as the insurance work was concerned. Sounds like this new opportunity is much more to your taste.

I was xtr2 but the Australian investors have put project on hold for 2 years.... My old bones wouldn't cope with another 2 years climbing :-(

Dave the insurance job was a once in a lifetime job (big bucks but no soul) I'm very happy I've stayed in the tree industry and joined the market leader. I've got a great job with a great firm so I consider myself lucky :-)

Terrific news! Especially as I live in the Chilterns - got no problem trees at the moment, but can I mention you to neighbours who may have if the need arises.

In any case, Good Luck :t-up: