All Change! - New Job :-)

alexander72

Evening all,

Its been a busy couple of months but `I am pleased to report that I have a new job!

Alexander Tree Surgery Ltd has been broken up for spares and sold to the highest bidder!!  :)

The result is a great one for me as I have joined Practicality Brown Ltd - the UK leading firm of tree clearance operators using mechanised techniques.  A dream job for me with 500hp wood chippers and huge mulchers and tree shears on big diggers…. :d  

Based at Iver in Bucks and covering the chilterns / SE / SW and Midlands its a great job 

www.pracbrown.co.uk

Looking forward to less climbing and more big machines  :yes:

I will be continuing to work with Toolorders and Bruce and Zach are always available if anyone needs any Teng Tools or workshop kit..

Cheers

James 

• Like 2

Best of luck James, I changed jobs at the start of the new year too, any change is nerve wracking but I'm sure you'll do just fine. 

I've just watched their video of the tree spade and that's one cool toy :cool:

Enjoy :t-up:

Good Luck James  :t-up:  give it a couple of weeks and Practicality Brown will wonder how they managed before JA  ;)

Oh don't let all that hard ( weight loosing ) work, tree climbing go to waste, you can't keep eating 5 mars bars a day sitting behind a desk mate  :d

Congratulations! 500hp? Will it fit in a Westfield?

Best of luck! Enjoy the new toys  :d 

You could have been the new supervisor with us.

Any time you have load of logs and passin Swindon let me know james

Sounds good

More family and Westfield time and less stress

And still getting some fresh air

Good luck

Best of luck.  For some reason I thought you would be working back in insurance in the New Year?