Genuine Westfield Aerorace Shortened Steering Arms

Rob55

I would like to swap my shortened steering arms for a pair of standard Westfield arms which must be in A1 condition.  

I bought these along with my kit 18 months ago and while I would still class them as "new" seeing as my kit is still in the build process, they do have a little surface pitting from sitting in my garage.  But have never been driven on!

For anyone who doesn't know - these change the steering ratio dramatically and give the effect of a "quick rack" without needing to change your steering rack.  Unfortunately for me, I also have a Rally Design 2.4 quick rack and this just gives far too much lock with the shorter steering arms and is causing me a fair bit of bother to fix, so I am going to go back to standard arms.  I am also a little wary the combination of them could be too quick.

If I can't get a swap, I will sell outright for £50 (they cost £72.91 plus postage from Westfield)

Rob :)

short-steering-arm-420x420.jpg

• 1 month later...

Did you buy these Dr V ? if not and they are still available I'll take them  :t-up:

Sorry these are no longer available, swapped with filfan

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.