Newbie here

czphillips

Hi Chris, thanks for joining and welcome on board! :)

Now then, can you please help a confused Membership Secretary?  Your location says "Warwick", but your registered address is, let's say, just a tad north of Warwick.  Is your registered address the correct one, or have you moved a few hours south? ???   Thanks for your help. :yes:

Hiya Chris

Welcome from another "rebuilder" :t-up:

Hi Chris, thanks for joining and welcome on board! :)

Now then, can you please help a confused Membership Secretary?  Your location says "Warwick", but your registered address is, let's say, just a tad north of Warwick.  Is your registered address the correct one, or have you moved a few hours south? ???   Thanks for your help. :yes:

Fixed, my auto complete has filled in my old address and I didn't notice (too trusting in technology). I now live in Warwick, but, I'm from the bonny land up north though.

Edit, I've changed my address but I can't see how to change my "Area"...

Thanks, much appreciated! Thought that was a bit odd, Warwick being not too close to Scotland!

Fixed, my auto complete has filled in my old address and I didn't notice (too trusting in technology). I now live in Warwick, but, I'm from the bonny land up north though.

Edit, I've changed my address but I can't see how to change my "Area"...

The "area" bit is calculated back stage by a little bit of code, so not something you can alter. Not sure how often/if it refreshes, though. 

The "area" bit is calculated back stage by a little bit of code, so not something you can alter. Not sure how often/if it refreshes, though. 

Oooooo, don't get me started on that one! Short answer is that it refreshes either 60 seconds from now or in about 3 days, depending on a number of Google related factors.

I loath Google with a passion. Fortunately I'm a hypocrite, so still use them anyway.  :oops:  :suspect:  :blush:  :laugh: 

Welcome Chris, have a great time with the cross flow mate - life won't be quite the same when you change it  :)

JAmes