Thank you & Goodbye

jak

After ten years of WSCC membership, I have decided not to renew it this year. I have really enjoyed it and met some great friends, but it's time to move on.

Best wishes to you guys, enjoy your cars and stay safe.

Our good friend was kind enough to let me know a few days ago. The fact he stayed a member years after selling his Westfield speaks volumes as to the value of the club and its members. I'm sure we all wish him the best in future and many happy MG miles. :)

• Like 2

Better shut the door Scott, could be the start of a stampede.

I don't think so, it's a fantastic club, but people come and go. The WSCC is without doubt the friendliest car club I know of, with people willing to help fellow club members. I may be back in the future, who knows?

• Like 1

MG club have a very good friendly sprint hillclimbing following too ;) it took me a lot of thought before I swapped from MG to Westfield

Good luck and happy motoring