Set of VDO guages

Fat Thor

You would need to do electric mirrors Dave, as mine has a hole in the dash for the mirror switch - an upgrade before you have even finished the build :d

And a very useful upgrade too. It's been great since I did mine, actually seeing behind you properly, all the time. (You forget just how much the standard mirrors get knocked out of place etc.

Very true Dave, I love the fact that I dont get in the car, strap up, click the wheel on..............................and then look at the nearside mirror before driving off. Then have to get out to adjust and go through it all again.

Instead, it is just get in and go :db-westy:

Also a pretty cheap upgrade that you should be able to bring in for less than £50

You would need to do electric mirrors Dave, as mine has a hole in the dash for the mirror switch - an upgrade before you have even finished the build :d

Gary any more info on the electric mirror please, I thought about it after a week of owning my car but couldn't work a way of getting the cable down the A pillar into the dash

Getting the cable down is much more straightforward than you think. There's plenty of space for the small size required. :yes:

• Like 1

Nope, various Rover 200's had them too. The switch can also be found in mk1 Freelanders and possibly mk 1/2 Discoveries.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.