New Dash

Hornet600

Hi all i am loking for a new dash blank, I tried the Mickmade website but there are no contact details or email links. Anyone have one for sale or any contact details for Mickmade?

Cheers John

I contacted him recently and he said he would be making a batch of them maybe from end of Jan hopefully.

I have a new in the box blank (not CF) that I'm probably not going to be using for a while (still happy with my hardboard and Hammerite beta!). Let me have a look later and I'll post back more details.

Not seen Mickmade products but can highly recommend Aerodynamix dash :t-up:

Just fitted mine and the quality is superb

12211688924_c9a7eb6dd1_c.jpg
  • Like 1

Not seen Mickmade products but can highly recommend Aerodynamix dash :t-up:

Just fitted mine and the quality is superb

12211688924_c9a7eb6dd1_c.jpg

I'll a agree with that.  They are about 5mm. thick and don't need additional bracing.

Cheers for the vote guys , 

John you could try PM'ing Mick if you are looking for one of his Micks are pre preg of course ,  or Andy as above .

I can make any thickness from about 1.5mm but making with the materials I make the thinner ones will obviousley flex more whereas with making one with a coremat centre it is rigid and does not move when you press any buttons etc , without an accurate measure they would generally be 3.5-4mm thick . 

Cheers Julian

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.