Contralube

KugaWestie

It's one of those odd products where if you've used it, you won't know if you needed too. :laugh: 

I never had any real electrical gremlins before starting to use it, but certainly since, any plugs that I disconnect show nothing like the oxidation that they used too.

I also had a heater blower with some connectors that were very exposed to the elements. It was Contralubed from day one, and never gave the slightest hint of trouble.

I will be doing all the connections as the new car is built.

You've convinced me, I do NEED Contralube, will come in handy for the rear arch light connectors.

It would Bernie.

Now where are we going to get some from?

Mine arrived this morning,  an expensive bit of Goo, you don't get much, do you?

Mine arrived this morning, so I opened it and the wife said "What's that for?"

I replied you will find out later and shot her a wicked grin........her face was a picture!!

Just wait till she sees it glows in UV light!